1.11.09

NaBloPoMo!

I didn't participate in it the last couple of years, I'm actually blanking on the year that I did it in! But I did do it once, and I completed it! And, because I can, and it should hopefully help get me back into posting more, I am going to attempt it this year. Weee!

I meant to do this post, like, ALL DAY, but kept forgetting and getting busy distracting myself with other things, and now here it is @ 23.55!! =O

So, here's my NaBloPoMo post # 1, and I promisssssse that tomorrow I will get off my lazy butt and make a proper post earlier on!!


PS

I think I will do a photography theme here, because that will be fun and give me a little shove to a) do something! and b) have something worthy to say. ;D

So, for the moment, I will throw in this photo from last summer's Euro-trip. I believe this was in Utrecht. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment