4.11.09

Bloggityblog

No photo today, I know, I fail. I also apparently fail at making posts at a godly hour, apparently this is something I am just NOT.ABLE to do. @_@ Yeh dun ask, I don't know why either.

Well. With no photo I may as well just actually write a little, eh? ;) So I was thinking (yes yes, I still do it on occasion!), that maybe I would start up blogs for reviews. Books and movies, that is. I would potentially even invite friends to join in on it, if any were interested. But I've always wanted to do it, but I never wanted to have reviews scattered around haphazardly through journals/blogs, it would just be a mixed up mess! So lately I have been thinking of starting up review blogs. I know, everyone and their mom does that sort of thing, but who cares, it's not like there's a shortage of internet space! ;P And really, if no one reads, no one reads, essentially I just want to do it because I like books and movies and would like to write out my thoughts on them in an organized place, just because! =) Besides, it's not like anyone is even reading this, anyway! haha. I write because I like it, if no one reads, that's ok. =)

What else? 

I have a bunch of old classmates on my Facebook, some of whom I couldn't give a crud about, some of whom I wish my SA hadn't affected me so much so that I could have gotten to be proper friends with them. One of the latter was just tagged in a photo, which had me looking through his photos on there, which prompted me to go to his page, where I then saw his AIM name. Which I promptly added to my list, because I like the guy and I'd love to get to be even quasi-friends with him. But I feel all weird, and I know part of it is the SA but like, how the hell do you go about IMing someone you've had no contact with for years? I actually got his email a few years ago (like, 4?) and managed to shoot him off one, to which he responded, and I replied, and then if I recall properly, he did not write back again. He was a teacher at the time, which it seems he no longer is, so he easily could have gotten busy and forgotten about it, I really have no idea. So I don't know if that makes IMing him better, or worse (better, for having contacted him before already, or worse for having done so and him essentially ending any communication...). In any case, he surely wouldn't recognize my IM name, and then I will have the awkwardness of being all, "Oh, yeah, this is -me-, you know, from k-12 we were in school together...." and feeling all stupid, and wondering if he even wants to talk to me at all. I don't know what it is about him that makes me want to go out of my way to torture myself, I guess just that I always thought he was a really nice guy and a lot of people treated him crappy for some reasons that he had nothing to do with, which irritated me a lot. Now that I'm more grown up and my SA is at least semi more controlled, I'd like to see if any sort of friendship could be had there.

Ah well, brooding must cease, for now it is about to be midnight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment