5.11.09

Fail. Again.

Seriously, what is wrong with me, why can't I make posts at a decent hour?! Also, I fail again at photoness, I totally didn't take any.

BUT! Guess what! Like, a whopping five mins after I posted last night's entry?? The old classmate I wrote about came back from being away, so I IMed him, and he must have remembered my email addy or something (my screenname is very similar), as he never asked who it was, just started talking back and seemed well aware of who I was, woo! We ended up talking for like an hour, until I was like, Ack it's near 1am I need sleep! haha, but I ended the convo saying it'd been nice talking with him and I hoped it became a trend, haha, and he said yeah him too, so, yay! He's actually on right now but I don't want to seem too weirdo clingy about it, heh, so I will wait at least another day or two before IMing him again when I see him available. It made me really happy though. And we had a really nice chat, not struggling for words really, and more than just "so uh, how's the weather?" kinda junk. Very good. =D

So I was on LJ today and ended up coming across the diary of this ...woman, who seems really...odd, and I don't know if she has some sort of mental disability, or, what, I do know she and some of her apparently long-time readers have referred to an "illness" she has had for a few years. But she is a very adult person who spells worse than any 8 yr old I've ever come across. And she apparently has a lot of parrots. And reading her posts about what the parrots were supposedly saying, made me laugh, and want a parrot, so I went looking for vids of parrots and found all sorts of humorous things, which made me REALLY want a parrot. I know this is not a feasible want, but omg they seem like so much fuuunnnnnn!! Man, I wish I could have one. 

Ok well, it's now closing on midnight so I should post this. And um, promise to try to do better tomorrow? >_> Except the part where I'm supposed to have more CSers here tomorrow so I probably won't. >_> Er, yeh, anyway! hahaha. Goodnight! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment