6.11.09

Once again, no photo today. I sorry. *hangs head*

I do have a pair of CSers here this evening though. They're very nice people, from Mexico, traveling around Europe for a couple months. We showed them around the city a little and went out to our favorite Italian restaurant with them, which they quite enjoyed. =D Now we're all back and their on their laptop, and hubby and I are both on ours. =P

I think I forgot to mention that I started War and Peace? I've not made much progress yet, I only started it yesterday, I'm on page "xxii" of the 30 pg intro. I'm hoping the book goes more smoothly, the intro is a bit slow. It's not necessarily boring but, it's not especially interesting either. But the book, though it is a lot of history, has characters, so I am hoping I can get into them and enjoy it and read through it with a decent amount of speed. More Russian literature, woo! ;P Crime and Punishment was good, though not really what I'd anticipated, even though I didn't have any really specific thoughts, lol. It was just different than whatever I'd imagined it'd be. But I enjoyed it and I'm glad I can say I've read it. =) I think I will put off more Dostoevsky until I can read it in Russian, though. =)

For some reason I am super tired. It's only 7.30! Very odd. haha. We did go to bed late last night, but not much later than normal, and I slept until like 9.40, too. hrm. Must turn in early tonight! =P

I'm kind of anxious about using CS to travel, it seems so odd to do, but now that we're hosting our 3rd ...batch? lol, we've had 3 people but 2 were together and now these are two but together =P but anyway, hosting more nice people makes me feel a little more ...happy vibe? about using it to travel. haha. It'd be nice, not to have to worry about spending money on a place to sleep, and also nice to have an actual house to stay in. We shall see what happens! =P

Well, I should go be good host now, so, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment