So, I have left this space abandoned for a while now. *tears* I fail miserably. I have been better at posting to my LJ and melo lately, but not been coming on here. I think it is in large part due to the fact that I have switched my main email, and therefore can't use Blogger on my main browser on my laptop, because Google has to take over the effing world and connect all its shit, so I can't log in my mail on one tab and here on the other, so I slack at logging in at all. That is FAIL, GOOGLE, FAIL! *glare*
Well, since my last post, gobs has happened. Heaps of gobs even! I did in fact move over here to Europe, to Belgium, and get married, and travel all around Italy, and have also spent some time in the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, and France. I've bought (and put together) a handful of furniture, spray painted a wardrobe in my living room, survived my mom coming and visiting (and living with) us for a week and a half... I've also now started venturing out on my own, no husband at my side, since he just started classes. I've gone to the grocery store a few times, and even managed to buy myself some stamps! haha. And now, FINALLY, my stuff from the States arrived, and I spent most of yesterday unpacking boxes of books, sorting them in my lovely anal ways (by genre, and then by size, hardbacks first! *ahem*), and now my living room is littered with boxes. Ack! And now here I sit, finally having my glorious 24" monitor back, bringing all my RSS feeds over here to this browser with a lovely Fx extension.
I have also, in the time I've been gone, discovered comic books! I know, 27 and discovering comics, I fail miserably. Thing is, I've never been a huge fan of the superhero, they're just not realistic enough for me. I like my "superheros" to be Steven Seagal-esque. If that man ever asked me to marry him I might just be forced to leave my husband. ;P But, I have discovered HORROR comics. *squeals of shock & delight* I never knew they existed! They are amazing! Well, my wallet doesn't agree but fuck my wallet, my eyes are pleased! hahaha.
I have also taken up penpalling. I know, some might think this is lame, but I think it's great. I love to write, I looove stationery/school&office supplies/pens/notebooks/etc, I enjoy making more friends, I like to hear about other people... what is not perfect about this?! heh. So I've got a nice handful now, always on the lookout for more. =)
I think that's about all. The husband and I are doing well (together, and in general), settling into the apartment with most essentials now obtained, I'm happy as a clam here (not that I've ever understood what that means >_>), and, well, yeah. I will work at updating this at least once a week!
Until then.
Monkee out.
1.10.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment