2.7.09

Woweee!

I leave TOMORROW, to start a whole new life! AHHH!!

I will also then be essentially away from the net for the rest of the month. Eek! Longest time ever in god knows how many years!! hahaha.

I am so excited. Moving across the globe, going to Italy, getting married, having our own place together, BEING together all the time rather than every few mos, I can't wait!!! My trip to L.A. a year and a half ago held many firsts for me. My first time going on a vacation alone, my first time renting a car, and then driving in a state I'd never driven in (hell I was only 16 or 17 when I was there last, and not in the same part of the state!), navigating myself around with a map, my first time in L.A., my first TV show taping(!), my first time staying in a hotel alone, first time going to a museum alone... and I had a really amazing time there. I loved it, and didn't want to leave.

Now, I am moving myself across the world, to experience a whole new slew of firsts. And I couldn't be more thrilled.

*smiles*

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on this wonderfully exciting experience! I wish you all the happiness in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete